WHY COPENHAGEN?10 reasons why Copenhagen is a great place to live and work.
1. An open and informal working culture and the ultimate work-life balance
2. Quality of life - one of the highest living standards in the world.
3. A safe, well-functioning society with no corruption, a high level of public services
4. An English-speaking community - 86% of the population speak English
5. A health-care system and social security with free and equal access for all
6. An easily accessible location with Northern Europe’s largest international airport
7. A great mix of entertainment, castles, parks, open green areas and sandy beaches
8. A safe environment
9. A dynamic business environment and a prosperous economy
10. A green metropolis – experience that urban life is different and greener in Copenhagen